RadixForum : Board for Hungarian genealogy researchRadixForum surnames places archives váltás magyarra contact log in new user
1) RadixForum is a free service to promote genealogy, family history research, finding lost families and relatives. The greographical scope of RadixForum is historical Hungary.
2) RadixForum is supported by advertisements.
3) In order to keep this service helpful and friendly to its users, users agree not to post, transmit, or otherwise make available anything that is or may be:
a) discriminating, threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful, or intimidating, defamatory, fraudulent or tortuous;
b) obscene, indecent, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable;
c) deliberately false or misleading;
d) violating another person's privacy;
e) protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of such copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, or other proprietary right;
f) falsely impersonating or misrepresenting any person or entity (such as companies, instutitions etc.);
g) harmful to the service by posting, transmitting, or otherwise making available any virus or other malevolent codes, junk mail, spam;
h) commercial in content, such as unauthorized advertisement, promotional materials; or
i) illegal in other means.
4) RadixForum is not responsible for any content not obeying to 3. If it comes to the service provider's notice, it might remove in good faith questionable content with or without notice to its poster to author.
5) Messages posted on public boards automatically become parts of an online archive that others can see and search.
6) Messages posted on boards cannot be edited by posters, but the poster can amend notes to it or he/she can request the post to be removed entirely. The removal fee is set to 50 USD (or 10000 HUF) per post. Removal claimant should produce evidence that he/she is the original poster.
7) When submitting content to RadixForum, the poster grants RadixForum a royalty free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, transferable, worldwide license to use, copy, adapt, transmit, distribute, publicly perform, archive and display any such submission in any medium now known or hereafter developed.
8) RadixForum provides absolutely no guarantee about its services, and it shall not be reliable for any damage resulting from the use or misuse of its services.
Last updated: 3 November 2006.
© 2017 Privacy statement Terms of service